- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
- On-Demand Instances—With On-Demand instances, you pay for compute capacity by the hour with no long-term commitments.
- Reserved Instances—Reserved Instances provide you with a significant discount (up to 75%) compared to On-Demand instance pricing. You have the flexibility to change families, operating system types, and tenancies while benefitting from Reserved Instance pricing when you use Convertible Reserved Instances.
- Standard RIs: These provide the most significant discount (up to 75% off On-Demand) and are best suited for steady-state usage.
- Convertible RIs: These provide a discount (up to 54% off On-Demand) and the capability to change the attributes of the RI as long as the exchange results in the creation of Reserved Instances of equal or greater value. Like Standard RIs, Convertible RIs are best suited for steady-state usage.
- Scheduled RIs: These are available to launch within the time windows you reserve. This option allows you to match your capacity reservation to a predictable recurring schedule that only requires a fraction of a day, a week, or a month.
- Spot Instances—Spot Instances are available at up to a 90% discount compared to On-Demand prices and let you take advantage of unused EC2 capacity in the AWS Cloud.
- Dedicated Instances - Dedicated Instances are Amazon EC2 instances that run in a VPC on hardware that's dedicated to a single customer. Your dedicated instances are physically isolated at the host hardware level from instances that belong to other AWS accounts. Dedicated instances may share hardware with other instances from the same AWS account that are not Dedicated instances.
EC2 instance pricing
Pricing varies depending on many variables:
- The buying option (On-demand, Reserved, Spot, Dedicated)
- Selected AMI (Amazon Machine Image)
- Selected instance type
- Data Transfer in/out
- Storage capacity.
Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
- Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling helps you maintain application availability and allows you to automatically add or remove EC2 instances according to conditions you define.
Amazon ECR - Elastic Container Registry
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) is a fully-managed Docker container registry that makes it easy for developers to store, manage, and deploy Docker container images.
Amazon ECS - Elastic Container Service
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) is a highly scalable, high-performance container orchestration service that supports Docker containers and allows you to easily run and scale containerized applications on AWS.
Amazon EKS - Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) makes it easy to deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications using Kubernetes on AWS.
- Amazon Lightsail is designed to be the easiest way to launch and manage a virtual private server with AWS. Lightsail plans include everything you need to jumpstart your project – a virtual machine, SSD-based storage, data transfer, DNS management, and a static IP address – for a low, predictable price.
- AWS Batch enables developers, scientists, and engineers to easily and efficiently run hundreds of thousands of batch computing jobs on AWS.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk is an easy-to-use service for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, Nginx, Passenger, and Internet Information Services (IIS).
- A container is a standard unit of software that packages up code and all its dependencies so the application runs quickly and reliably from one computing environment to another.
- A Docker container image is a lightweight, standalone, executable package of software that includes everything needed to run an application: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries and settings.
- AWS Fargate is a compute engine for Amazon ECS that allows you to run containers without having to manage servers or clusters.
- AWS Lambda lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers. You pay only for the compute time you consume—there is no charge when your code is not running. With Lambda, you can run code for virtually any type of application or backend service—all with zero administration.
AWS Serverless Application Repository
- The AWS Serverless Application Repository enables you to quickly deploy code samples, components, and complete applications for common use cases such as web and mobile back-ends, event and data processing, logging, monitoring, IoT, and more.
- AWS Outposts bring native AWS services, infrastructure, and operating models to virtually any data center, co-location space, or on-premises facility.
VMware Cloud on AWS
- VMware Cloud on AWS is an integrated cloud offering jointly developed by AWS and VMware delivering a highly scalable, secure and innovative service that allows organizations to seamlessly migrate and extend their on-premises VMware vSphere-based environments to the AWS Cloud running on next-generation Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) bare metal infrastructure.
After going through your contents I realize that this is the best of my knowledge as it provides the best information and suggestions. This is very helpful and share worthy. If you are looking for the best Docker Container Status then visit Coding Dolphin. Keep sharing more.ReplyDelete
Great Content. Thanks for sharing your knowledgeReplyDelete
aws course london
It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. pop corn time descargarReplyDelete
Each business is different and requires customized options which match their own brand and identification.ReplyDelete
interactive design agency
I have been dealing with for nearly a year and every period that I consult with all of them these folks generally delivers more than anticipations!ReplyDelete
product design companies San Francisco
Really nice information, This information will always help to everyone for gaining knowledge. So please always share your valuable information. I am very thankful to you for providing good information. cloud migration houston txReplyDelete
Your blogs stuff is purely enough for me personally.ReplyDelete
San Francisco web design firms