11. Customer Engagement
Amazon Connect – Customer Service
- Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service that makes it easy for any business to deliver better customer service at lower cost. Amazon Connect is based on the same contact center technology used by Amazon customer service associates around the world to power millions of customer conversations. The self-service graphical interface in Amazon Connect makes it easy for non-technical users to design contact flows, manage agents, and track performance metrics – no specialized skills required. There are no up-front payments or long-term commitments and no infrastructure to manage with Amazon Connect; customers pay by the minute for Amazon Connect usage plus any associated telephony services.
Amazon Pinpoint – Marketing messages
- Understand and engage customers by sending them personalized, timely, and relevant communications through multiple channels. With Amazon Pinpoint, you can send messages through one or multiple engagement channels. This enables you to engage customers by using the channels that they prefer.
- Our email, voice, push notification, and SMS channels offer industry-leading deliverability, engagement analytics, personalization options, and allow you to easily scale to reach millions of customers around the globe.
- Marketers and business users can send messages by using the web-based console, while developers and system integrators can use the Amazon Pinpoint REST API, or one of the AWS SDKs.
Amazon SES – Simple Email Services
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a cloud-based email sending service designed to help digital marketers and application developers send marketing, notification, and transactional emails. It is a reliable, cost-effective service for businesses of all sizes that use email to keep in contact with their customers.
Nice post. Thanks for content creator.ReplyDelete
aws training london