4.1 Amazon Athene
- Amazon Athena is an interactive query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon S3 using standard SQL.
- Athena is serverless
- so there is no infrastructure to manage, and you pay only for the queries that you run.
4.2 Amazon EMR (Amazon Elastic MapReduce)
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) tool for big data processing and analysis.
- Amazon EMR offers the expandable low-configuration service as an easier alternative to running in-house cluster computing.
- Amazon EMR is based on Apache Hadoop, a Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment.
4.3 Amazon CloudSearch
- Amazon CloudSearch is a managed service in the AWS Cloud that makes it simple and cost-effective to set up, manage, and scale a search solution for your website or application.
- Amazon CloudSearch supports 34 languages and popular search features such as highlighting, autocomplete, and geospatial search.
4.4 Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- Amazon Elasticsearch Service makes it easy to deploy, secure, operate, and scale Elasticsearch to search, analyze, and visualize data in real-time.
4.5 Amazon Kinesis
- Amazon Kinesis makes it easy to collect, process, and analyze real-time, streaming data so you can get timely insights and react quickly to new information
- Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose - Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose is the easiest way to reliably load streaming data into data stores and analytics tools
- Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics -Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics is the easiest way to analyze streaming data, gain actionable insights, and respond to your business and customer needs in real time.
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams - Amazon Kinesis Data Streams (KDS) is a massively scalable and durable real-time data streaming service.
- Amazon Kinesis Video Streams - Amazon Kinesis Video Streams makes it easy to securely stream video from connected devices to AWS for analytics, machine learning (ML), playback, and other processing
4.6 Amazon Redshift
- Amazon Redshift is a fast, scalable data warehouse that makes it simple and cost-effective to analyze all your data across your data warehouse and data lake.
- Redshift delivers ten times faster performance than other data warehouses by using machine learning, massively parallel query execution, and columnar storage on high-performance disk.
- Amazon Redshift is available only in 1 AZ.
4.7 Amazon QuickSight
- Amazon QuickSight is a fast, cloud-powered business intelligence (BI) service that makes it easy for you to deliver insights to everyone in your organization.
- QuickSight lets you create and publish interactive dashboards that can be accessed from browsers or mobile devices.
4.8 AWS Data Pipeline
- AWS Data Pipeline is a web service that helps you reliably process and move data between different AWS compute and storage services, as well as on-premises data sources, at specified intervals.
4.9 AWS Glue
- AWS Glue is a fully managed extract, transform, and load (ETL) service that makes it easy for customers to prepare and load their data for analytics.
4.10 AWS Lake Formation
- AWS Lake Formation is a service that makes it easy to set up a secure data lake in days.
- A data lake is a centralized, curated, and secured repository that stores all your data, both in its original form and prepared for analysis.
4.11 Amazon Managed Streaming for Kafka (MSK)
- Amazon Managed Streaming for Kafka (Amazon MSK) is a fully managed service that makes it easy for you to build and run applications that use Apache Amazon Web Services Kafka to process streaming data.