Steps to migrate Repository (MS Windows Latin1) to Unicode Repository
- Take backup of the already existing MS Windows Latin1 repository (Source Repository)
- Copy of Repository Backup File to Target Location
- Delete the contents of the existing repository.
- This step makes sure that the database schema is empty and you can restore the contents of the repository with UTF8 code page.
- Once the contents are deleted, delete the repository service
- Create a new repository service with code page UTF-8 and choose not to create contents. You can re-use the same database scheme
- Once the repository has been created you can restore the backup of the contents already taken in Source repo.
Post a Comment